[Healeys] Downsizing tools and maximizing garage space

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Fri Feb 5 07:33:22 MST 2010

Patton Dickson wrote:
 > It occured to me that I have lots of tools I just don't use,
 > and many I may be able to downsize.   What would you list as
 > your bare essentials of tools.

A healthy credit card and a cell phone?

I think your list covered it. But instead of a bench (which
always seems to collect junk as just another shelf), I'd
consider a something like a Work Mate for a portable work
surface, and/or maybe the new Jawhorse for clamping/holding
things. The Jawhorse, a 2nd sawhorse, and a 2'x4' sheet
of plywood would store easily and create a temporary work
surface.

--
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2