[Healeys] [Shop-talk] Downsizing tools and maximizing garage space

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:31:30 MST 2010

I don't have enough yard to grow the garage, plus it would be nearly
impossible to get by our HOA.   As for the lift, I don't have the ceiling
height for that, just 8 feet with a garage door in the way when raised.

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."