[Healeys] Carburettor trouble - update

Paul Leeks Paull at glasgows.co.uk
Wed Feb 3 06:10:17 MST 2010

Thanks to all (esp Rick) for your suggestions.

I check the floats (both fine), the float forks (made slight adjustments) and
needle valves (took them out, jiggled them about and put back in).  Put
everything back together and now no leak!

Not quite sure what I did, but it worked :-)

Cheers

Paul
100/6 BN4