[Healeys] Atlantic Body Color - Austin Healey Engine Paint

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 07:40:51 MST 2010

Alan,

This page from the Auto Color Library has 1952 Austin color chips.

http://www.autocolorlibrary.com/default.aspx

Look at ash green on page 3. plus there are several shades of grey.  Also
there  Dove Grey on page 8.  Anyway the charts on pages 9 and 14 may help.

These pages are listing under "ahmg" in the index and I looked at 1951 and
1952.

Cheers,

Curt