[Healeys] Trafficator

Mark Schneider mandmschneider at comcast.net
Mon Feb 1 16:13:37 MST 2010

Thank you all for your responses.  I appreciate it.  Vic Wright lives
up the road from me about 2.0miles and is a Healey friend.  In fact, I
was just up there yesterday and it was a result of our visit that I
decided to try the list. Vic was able gto finesse a bit more service
out of my old trafficator but we both recognize that finding a
replacement for the switch plate is the only real fix.  So, I am on
the search.

Marks 3
'66 BJ8