[Healeys] Trafficator

Mark Schneider mandmschneider at comcast.net
Mon Feb 1 12:03:22 MST 2010

Listers,

I am seeking a source for replacement of a trafficator component.  The
item in question is the "center switch plate".  I may have the part
name incorrect but it is the black bakelite disc in the center of the
trafficator assembly which serves to retain the signalling lever
either left or right until the wheel is again returned to the center.
At the center of the bakelite disc is a small "v" which serves to
retain the signal requested until the turn is completed  The top edges
of the "V" have become heavily worn and the replacing the whole disc
would be the best fixl if a source of them can be found.  Thank you.

Marks 3
'66 BJ8