[Healeys] 2.6 engine rebuild

Martin Jansen jule_enterprisesah at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 19:50:08 MST 2010

I am not sure
 why the conversation has
 turned to our chassis but since it
has I would like to clarify a few things. A Jule chassis does not replicate
the original chassis in that we do not have the seam and we use a much
stronger material. We do not replicate the original on purpose. The original
chassis was manufactured using technology no longer used today. The American
Institute of steel construction found in  1961 that the material had to be a
minimum of .085 to prevent buckling. the original is approximately .072 .We
are a company focusing resolution not replication. We have done testing on our
product versus the original . Test results show we have a stronger product.The
results can be found on our website in the article by David Seib. I do not
know of other products that have done any testing.  Cars will maintain their
value if they have
 quality work done to them. We provide a quality product
with a guarantee. I am not aware of another replacement chassis that does
this. The Jule chassis is a performance product. It is not accepted as an
acceptable performance product by the Concours committee but it is accepted by
car guys, engineers, mechanics, pilots and others who understand the
importance of having a sound
 foundation for car to perform to its maximum
ability.
Happy Healeying,   Marty  www.jule-enterprises.com