[Healeys] Bleeding Brakes

Jonas Payne JPayne at ThorCon.net
Wed Dec 29 17:50:09 MST 2010

No Teflon anywhere but the bleed screws

Cell:   (702) 358-5084

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Seigrist [mailto:healey.nut at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 2:54 PM
To: Jonas Payne; healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bleeding Brakes

Jonas -

You definitely don't want to use teflon tape on your brake system, it
can be a safety risk.  You should have proper seal at the unions.

Two questions:

1). Did you replace the brake lines?

2) Can you walk us through step by step how you are working the pedal
and bleed nipple when bleeding?

Thanks,

Alan

--