[Healeys] Frame repair (dents)

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 10:07:39 MST 2010

Fellow Listers,

When my good friend Gordon Brockman did his 100 years ago he carefully cut
out the dented sections of the main frame rails, then made a special plate
so the the welding seam in the center was not crushed when he used his 400
ton industrial hydraulic press flatten the dented piece.  He then welded the
straightened piece back in place and carefully ground down and finished the
weld.  They looked perfect.

But that's Gordon.

Curt