[Healeys] 2.6 engine rebuild

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 23:55:32 MST 2010

The cost between a new frame and spin on oil filter. To begin with.....
Point well said, I will be installing a smitty Toyota 5 speed... plus other
updates.  I just thought his original two camp statement to be off putting.
There is room for my car as s junkyard dog, or restored as I wish to the
Nasty boys and gold level restorations. I just hate to see trailer queens,
but at the end of the day, It's there car to enjoy as they wish.
Have a safe and healthful new years.
Cheers

Ira Erbs
Digs 4 Solutions