[Healeys] Pennsylvania

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 17:36:28 MST 2010

Charlie,

George Blanda??  Really ???  How about Johnny Unitas another Pittsburgh boy
from fine Lithuanian stock  (I think MGB and I are the only two on the list
that can make that claim) Mom was born in Etna Mine III outside of Pitt before
her father moved the family to Minersville to work the coal mines there.   And
yeah, Beaver Run is a beautiful track, although too much throttle in the
uphill curve prior to the straight will cause a Viper to loop rather
spectacularly ... ask me how I know!

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo