[Healeys] Where in PA?

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Tue Dec 28 15:04:35 MST 2010

In a message dated 12/28/10 11:04:42 AM, healeys-request at autox.team.net
writes:

> Also just a few miles from BeaveRun race track
> where the first weekend of the races connected with the Pittsburgh
> Historic
> Grand Prix are held.

Prettiest setting for a race track anywhere. Now I have a good reason for
making it back to PA for the PVGP week this year, which is a big deal not
only for vintage racing folks in general, but for the Mercedes-Benz club as
well. The local club sponsors "StarTrack" which always includes two track days
at BeaveRun, as well as a concours during the Saturday of PVGP, on a field
overlooking the first turn coming out of the woods at the top of the track.
What a great place to have an Austin-Healey shop.
Gary