[Healeys] Pennsylvania

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 21:30:10 MST 2010

If you guys (Patrick or Joe) show up at my door in PA you will not have to
sleep in the garage although the wife may suggest that I have one out there!
We are looking forward to seeing a lot of the Healey folks both from the list
and clubs and all (that would be everyone including Patrick and Joe) are
welcome to visit when in the area. Just found out there is a guy with a BJ8
and a Fiberfab Jamacian on Healey chassis that lives just a few miles from our
new abode. There's a couple Healeys in the Pittsburgh area and hope to find
others. We also hope to attend more events then we have squeezed in during the
last four decades.
Aloha
Perry

G'day Joe
Now that we know that Perry is moving to Pennsylvania it gives us another
lace to stay when we are in that part of the world.
Hoo Roo
Patrick Quinn
ydney, Australia
Blokes