[Healeys] BJ7 brakes, front suspension

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 21:25:43 MST 2010

What do you mean when you say you want hi temp caliper/disc paint that will
hold up? Hold up to what? Days, weeks, or months? Are you racing?
Unless you are "really" racing, you will never have a heat issue or problem
with rotors or calipers, even with the early Girling type 14 calipers and the
thin rotors.

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon