[Healeys] Boot lid bracket

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Mon Dec 27 16:00:32 MST 2010

Hi Bill,

No problem How about these pictures. It is a rectangular box like steel
bracket with an ear on one side that is secured to the left edge of the
alloy boot lid with 3 countersunk screws with washers and nuts. Many have
disappeared over the years due to the edge of the boot lid skin being
stressed around these screw holes and eventually cracking the area.

Rich Chrysler
Hundred Registrar