[Healeys] Christmas Greetings

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Sat Dec 25 11:14:05 MST 2010

Listers
Mele Kalikimaka from the land where palm trees sway....where is my ukulele
when I need it!  This will be our last Christmas in Hawaii as we will be
relocating to Pennsylvania in April of next year. Trading one long warm season
for four but retirement will allow a lot more Healey hours in the new workshop
being constructed. I hope it will be big enough this time.
Nearly 40 years in the sun yet looking forward to the next adventure.
Wishing that your Christmas was joyous and all the best for the new year.
Aloha
Perry