[Healeys] Merry Christmas

Ghess4 ghess4 at cox.net
Wed Dec 22 17:50:18 MST 2010

As I look back on my life of almost 81 years I can only thank all of the
Healey Enthusiasts, the world over, who have helped me enjoy 60 years of
owning several of these wonderful cars. Until recent years I have not had to
endure the prominence of some who In spite of their commanding presence and
responsibility for the lives of many in their occupation seem, in contrast, to
carry their emotion upon their sleeves.  Perhaps it is the state of our times
that is promoting this behavior or perhaps it is the mistaken view that their
prominence carries over into their private lives.  What ever it is I hope that
they will find time to adjust their emotional responses to compliment their
presence and responsibility.

G. Hess