[Healeys] Fw: 2.6 engine rebuild

Dick Matson medlabinc at msn.com
Wed Dec 22 11:05:34 MST 2010

I would agree.  Austin Healeys can be safely driven in todays traffic.  It's a
feature that means a lot to me.

It's also a feature that bodes well for the future of Austin Healey.

Beyond that I'm in a group it is that finds itself fascinated with writings of
those able to highlight the rough and fine points of the margue.  Spending
time there elevates my appreciation all things Austin Healey - beginning to
end.  Thank you so much.

Dick Matson / Bj8