[Healeys] Non-Healey but cool...Fwd: Classic, Performance & Retro January 2011

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 14:53:15 MST 2010

Thought I would pass this along to the list. It is a brand new e-magazine,
published monthly dealing with Classic, Performance and Retro automobiles.
It's  free and really well done, plus they gave me a really nice review of
my  Bonneville DVD. But, if you're in to cars beyond just our Healeys, the
articles  and pictures here really well worth it and the fact that it's all
done on line  makes it really convenient.
    Have a look and see what I'm talking about.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

Dear Reader
The January 2011 issue of Classic,  Performance & Retro is now online, so
why not treat yourself to an early  (free!) Christmas present and take a look
at whatbs on offer.  In this issue you will find some  excellent features,
including:
Star of the Show!  We drive the 1971 London Motor Show  Ferrari 246 GT Dino
and take a closer look at the restoration of this very  special historic
car.
Asian Thunder b Formula 1  commentator Steve Slater takes a closer look at
some of the new racing  circuits used by the F1 circus in the Far  East.
Boxing Clever b Mat Clay  explains how he solved the problem when his
family outgrew his VW Type 2  Campervan.
Big Cats On Tour b Steve  Wright took his Jaguar XJ-S on a tour to mark the
75th Anniversary  of Jaguar cars.
Classic Motor Show b A  look back at the biggest indoor classic car show in
the UK, held at the NEC, Birmingham on November  12-14.
MPH Show b Our show  report from the fastest event on four wheels!
Lancia Fulvia: Retro  Classic b Angie Voluti takes a closer look at this
often underrated  Italian classic.
And much more!
Simply go to _www.cprmag.com_ (http://www.cprmag.com/)  to read the latest
issue.

Tell Your  Friends!
If you enjoy reading Classic, Performance & Retro, please  help us by
passing this e-mail on to your friends or post details about the  magazine on
club forums or notice-boards.  Christmas is the time for  giving after all, so
why not give your friends something they will  enjoy....and it won't cost
you, or them, a penny!