[Healeys] Listers in AZ

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 20:32:55 MST 2010

Just one suggestion.
Before you move to Vegas, Phoenix, or thereabout, I suggest you spend a
couple of weeks there in July and August.
I have known people who have moved there in Feb and moved back in September
after one summer in Phoenix.
Phoenix brings new meaning to the term "Burn you ass black upholstery" in
your average LBC.
Rick