[Healeys] 2.6 engine rebuild

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 09:24:33 MST 2010

Hello,
I am unclear why you are doing this?  Are wanting a concourse show car?
This seems like a great expense to downgrade your car from the better 3000
set up IMHO.
Adventure indeed!
Keep is informed as to your progress.  As for suppliers, other than those
listed. Check out John Sim wonderful site www.healey6.com.
All suppliers are as close as your post box
Cheers
Ira Erbs
Digs 4 Solutions
Computer Consultants