[Healeys] 2.6 engine rebuild

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 04:23:49 MST 2010

Hi Josef,
This was by bare accident. I have found one on ebay for a very good price
(embrassingly low I mean). It is a late 2.6 block from an unknown car (maybe
A105?) with 6 port head.
The engine number is 26H - I was told here, that "H" stands for
"miscelaneous" origin :). Soo must be good for my car. Or? What do You
think?
The carbs/inlet now on the 3000 engine are not good for my application? It
looks they are not originals for this 3000 (it should have the cold start
extra carb attached, but instead this is a plain twin H6s).

Gergo