[Healeys] 2.6 engine rebuild

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Mon Dec 20 01:59:59 MST 2010

Hi Gergo,
Congratulations, it seems you have found your engine. Which head do you use
now, two or six port? You also need the right carbs + inlet manifold for your
100/6.

AH Spares is about an hour`s drive from West-London. Ahead4Healeys and Denis
Welch`s are a bit further, but also reachable in less than two hours.
Cheers,

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----