[Healeys] Boot Cover/Tonneau Cover

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sat Dec 18 19:24:31 MST 2010

Ken, You don't mention what it is made of, but I'll assume that it is
vinyl.  SEM makes a good vinyl paint/dye, but check out a place called
Color Plus (colorplus.com).  They specialize in leather restoration
products, but they also can be used for vinyl.  Check out the customer
reviews and also the About Leather information.
Charlie