[Healeys] BN1 steering arms

lists lists at brits-n-pieces.com
Wed Dec 15 03:53:46 MST 2010

I have found steering arms in my attic with a piece of paper saying these are supposed to be from an AH 100 BN1. There are numbers cast in the arms. One is "1B6164-CFA9B-1-RH", the other "1B6165 MF B4". I'm not sure of the correctness of the numbers/letters on the second arm, as it is hard to read. Much to my surprise I didn't find these numbers in my BN1 parts manual. The numbers for the steering arms in the manual are 1B4312 (R/H) and 1B4311 (L/H). Can somebody shed some light on which steering arms I hold in my hands, please?

Thanks

Eric