[Healeys] Closest to BN4L 052381

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 19:17:15 MST 2010

I once owned BN4L -0- 31903. It did not have the "gusset" plate in the
bulkhead that we are talking about in this thread. At the time I just thought
that the factory had forget to weld it in because every Healey I had owned up
till then had that gusset plate.
By the way, the -0- in the VIN is not a number. It stands for Overdrive.

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon

> From: cleona44 at hotmail.com
> To: peter.svilans at rogers.com; healeys at autox.team.net
> Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 20:31:17 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Closest to BN4L 052381
>
> Peter - Could you confirm that the attached photo shows the Longbridge with
> the "ungusseted" corners of the bulkhead rectangle.
> TIA - jim
>

> [Healeys] Closest to BN4L 052381

http://cid-64ea9da6c6da035d.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?page=browse&resid=64

EA9DA6C6DA035D!125&type=5&Bpub=SDX.Photos&Bsrc=Photomail&authkey=cSR93abI6xU%