[Healeys] frame color

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 18:51:56 MST 2010

There is a early 3000 on e-bay right now that claims that the rails being
painted black are original.  I knew the previous owner/ car and tried to tell
the current owner/ seller that may not be accurate.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."