[Healeys] Shock-Damper Identification

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 10:51:14 MST 2010

Good Day;B  The discussion about identification of shocks/dampers has been
interesting.B  I recalled reading an article in Safety Fast about shock
tuning.B  Well, it wasnbt quite like I recalled.B  Upon review, the article
is about four non-standard types of shocks that Armstrong made for compression
and rebound settings that meet the requirements of both the racing driver and
street use.B  It included a table for the Austins, Healeys, and MG sports
cars.B  B
A copy of the Safety Fast article is attached and also sent to John Sims to
post if he so desires. It will be stripped from the email copy sent to the
Healey List.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada;B  --B  Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Armstrong]