[Healeys] generator testing

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 15:55:07 MST 2010

Thanks for the responses so far.  I probably should clarify that I already
know it doesn't work, just want to know if it is the field or the armature.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."

> Subject: Re: [Healeys] generator testing
> From: amalin at mac.com
> Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 17:33:18 -0500
> CC: healeys at autox.team.net
> To: stmiller96 at hotmail.com
>
> Take the generator to a local shop that rebuilds generators and have them
test it. It's not a bad idea to take the regulator in with it so they can test
them together.