[Healeys] Carb. Fiber Washer Question - Jag - not healey

Dave Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sun Dec 12 13:33:40 MST 2010

The fiber washers actually work quite well. They do require a couple re-
tightenings as they soften with the fuel contact. Make sure the ones you are
using are very close to the same thread diameter on their ID. Those 13/16"
[sic] 7/16 Whitworth fitting will take a surprising amount of torque. Don't
have any numbers but I'll guess I go over 50-60 ft lbs very often..
dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107