[Healeys] Phase ones and convertible tops

jerry wall jwbn6hrdtp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 09:26:47 MST 2010

rick,
my first Healey was a '67  BJ8 acquired in '78 while then living in Plano,
Tx.  my first major chore was to install a new top since the BJ8 was
relegated to the driveway until my new garage/workshop was completed.  the
top was a Robbins which came with no instructions or chalk-marks.  through
trial and error, i finally obtained a passable fit,however, along the way
established the one-hand record for the longest toss of the U shaped rear
retainer.
cheers,
jerry

--