[Healeys] Phase ones and convertible tops

rfinucane at aol.com rfinucane at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 08:52:39 MST 2010

As I said to Rick, leave the top to a professional. I too did a frame off on
my phase 1 and was determined to to the top to perfection, but was never
satisfyied with it and tryed to correct the fit a number of times. I'm not
sure if it was the top or my abilitys. As I have said over the years to
clients, you stay home and do what you do best, and I'll do my best for you,
whether its restoring a car or a house. The interior is relatively easy with
the kits out there, with patience, it can make you proud of the results.The
convertible top is a beautiful and functional thing and really sets off the
car when done right. I recently did my MG-TD top (way much simpler, start with
one of those), and always attract lookers at car shows with the top up. Bob
Phase one #25809

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of Stowe 2010 009.jpg]