[Healeys] Oil in the water cooling system

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Fri Dec 10 14:06:18 MST 2010

Who knows anything about this oil gallery repair kit as sold by SC Parts, see
No 85 and perhaps other suppliers:
http://www.scparts.co.uk/index/lang-2/lkz-195/markenid-1/katnr-1/kat_sprache-
2/hrubnr-2/rubrik-10/index.php?tpl=clickable_vertikal.tpl&marker=85#85
Is this kit to vercome a weakness in the block?
Could that kit be a solution for Dirk`s problem with oil in the water?

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----