[Healeys] Closest to BN4L 052381

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Fri Dec 10 06:59:51 MST 2010

Gergo,

Another point...in addition to Peter's excellent research into cars close to
yours, your engine, being a newly introduced 6 port engine should be painted
in the dark Morris Green paint. The National Concours Committee has been
conducting extensive research on these cars, and this is one of the many
significant details we've been able to confirm. It seems these engines were
painted his way from the time they began installing the new 6 port engines
at Abingdon from late October '57 until about April of '58 when BN4
production paused for a few months while the new 2 seater BN6 came on line.

Rich