[Healeys] Fwd: Re: Rivets and assumptions

John Vrugtman javrugtman at htcnet.org
Thu Dec 9 14:12:10 MST 2010

Just to add to this thread more detail. My 64 BJ8 (original owner) had

one rim with the clip and one without.
Probably one was replaced back in 64, by the dealer, as  a young
Frenchman had backed into it outside our house in Paris.  They are
otherwise identical, except on the one without the clip, the rivet is of
poorer quality, the nickle plaiting has worn off to the brass, while the
other one is fine.  If anyone wants them (for the pattern of the
clip):-) , free for the shipping.  They are not good for re chroming,
without work.

John
64/66 BJ8s