[Healeys] Ah, the rivet...and the Assumptions Within

Leonard Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 6 15:59:14 MST 2010

Gary:  HBJ8L39031, Built 10-17 Nov 1966, dispatched 16 Mar 1967.  Rivets.
JUST rivets. No clips at top.  The rim hangs on the bucket at the top with a
single screw securing the bottom.  Now that you made me look, I find that I
do not have, and do not recall ever having, the Seal, rim to bucket (Moss
280-120), in there. Looks like this research is going to end up costing me
money!   ;-(

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031