[Healeys] nos headlight ring

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 04:08:11 MST 2010

I seem to recall that BMC, as everything was going tits up in the
early 80s, was selling parts as "OEM" through the dealers but in fact
were simply substituting common parts that would fit any car, e.g. MGB
headlamp rims being sold for Healeys.  This would explain the missing
rivet.  Technically they were OEM, and they fit, they just weren't
quite the correct part.

--
Sent from my mobile device