[Healeys] nos headlight ring

Healey healey at hunterbane.com
Sat Dec 4 22:12:11 MST 2010

As a data point, I located a NOS set about 6 years ago in Lucas boxes
that did not have the rivet.  I know the source I bought these from
and am certain that repros were not slipped in their place.  While I
agree that the rivet would be more correct, it was also not always
present in the Lucas spares.

Olin Brimberry
61 3000 MKII
BT7 Sideshifter TriCarb