[Healeys] Fw: Re: Clifford the 100/6

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 16:52:16 MST 2010

Gergo,

Overall, it looks quite sound and should make a great base for your
restoration.  It's worlds away from some of the rot boxes that people have
started with as the supply of project cars has dwindled.  Best of luck with
your restoration.

Happy Healeydays,

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo