[Healeys] Hardtop listed on Heritage Cert. cert?

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Sat Dec 4 05:13:51 MST 2010

In the production records factory hardtops are only listed as one of the
extras without any serial number. As far as I remember there is just a mark
"HT" in the production book for the specific car.
So the registrars at BMIHT have no source to find any hardtop serial number.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----