[Healeys] Fx4D = Bighealey?

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 01:09:05 MST 2010

Gergo -

Almost all of the  Austin vehicles shared most, and in some cases, all of
the components of the Austin suspension.  Kingpins, A-arms, hubs, etc.  In
the day a common upgrade for the 100 was to bolt on the larger drum brakes
from an A90 Atlantic Saloon.

Suspension of the 100 & 3000 is virtually identical to the suspensions they
put in the A90 Atlantic, the A40, the A70, etc., etc., I would suspect the
A110  used the same suspension too.

I'm sure if John Harper is lurking, he can comment further.

Alan