[Healeys] Jag/weber ??

Jeff Pelletier jeff at pellfam.com
Tue Aug 31 16:05:47 MDT 2010

I know it's a jag question but "their all the same!!"  Ive having troble
with a  triple weber conversion on a 69 jag....  Im about 30 degress
advanced..  which I think is quite a bit??.. but it the best place it
seems to run with the webers... I was told they like advance... but I
didn't know that much??..  anyway....  the carbs have a slight
(annoying) cough just as you slowly put your foot down...  I believe its
coming out of 2 of the 3 carbs...  I cant shake it... any ideas....??
idle is OK not great.. little shake... but when u step on it....  LIFE
IS GOOD....  plenty of power and the sound is almost as good as a
Healey!!...

Thanks
Jp