[Healeys] Core parts

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 20:24:04 MDT 2010

John:
You have received many replies about the shocks, here is a place that rebuilds
the water pumps, www.customwaterpumps.net He is located in Sault Ste.Marie,
Michigan, not sure if he would take core but never hurt to ask. As far as
brake boosters are concerned you may want to try John Stuart Power Brake Co
Ltd, located in  Stoney Creek, Ontario.

Jean Caron