[Healeys] Fw: Craftsman Tools (No Flames!!)

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Sun Aug 29 13:14:48 MDT 2010

Gee, character and honesty. What a novel concept!! Tom, you are an
anomaly in a society that has basically become self-absorbed and special
interest driven. Your feeling is appreciated. We once returned to a
grocery store to pay for an item we had not been charged for. The manager
said that people complain when they are mistakenly over charged, but
NEVER come back when they aren't charged. The point being that somebody
pays for it. If you take tools back for replacement that aren't yours,
the cost is passed along. There is no free lunch. IMHO.

Doug