[Healeys] Fw: Craftsman Tools

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Sun Aug 29 12:45:11 MDT 2010

Well--I guess if a person wanted to they could go to a flea market and buy old beat up Craftsman tools for peanuts and take them to Sears for replacement.

I know, we had this discussion before, but I still have this feeling that if I didn't buy it originally, i shouldn't be taking it back for replacement.

Flame away.:)

---- Dick Matson <medlabinc at msn.com> wrote:

I recently found a Craftsman screwdriver on the highway.  There were no black
skid marks around but the screwdriver had sure been run over some.  It was in
rough shape.

Not able to find it's owner I took it to the tool section of the Sears store
saying this screwdriver is in pretty rough shape.  The store asked if I wanted
a new one.

Among some other-type tools Sears will not replace tape rules either now.

Dick Matson / Bj8