[Healeys] intermittent OD

Richard Antal rantal243 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 15:31:12 MDT 2010

Thanks for all the suggestions provided last week regarding the problem I was
having with the OD on my BJ8. I've read in a few places and someone mentioned
that a 1/8th inch thick rubber bumper should be located somewhere under the OD
plunger that lifts the rod that activats the OD. I can't find this rubber piece
in the parts manual. Is this a home made fix and if so, exactly where is this
rubber piece placed and how is it secured in place? Thanks much.
rich antal