[Healeys] side curtain seals

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 14:11:21 MDT 2010

The other way I've seen it done at least on BT7 screens is to really stretch
the seals after they get started. I used a wood vice to clamp the rubber after
getting the first inch or so in as Rich recommends then pulled a lot and slid
the track down the rubber. Don't know if the 100 side curtain rubber is held
in the same way or not.