[Healeys] Fw: Thermostats

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Aug 27 13:29:01 MDT 2010

  These sleeved thermostats (in Smiths or AC guise) were used in various
cars and tractors:
Triumph, MG, London Taxi, Morris, Austin, Ferguson etc.
I still have a few original NOS items available in various temperatures.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Op 27-8-2010 1:44, Len and/or Marge Hartnett schreef:
> 434-135 is not listed under Austin-Healey.  It is under MGA.  And the
> parts lists says to look on the accessory page.  Each major function
> has an accessory page.  You will find 434-135 under MGA,  Restoration
> Parts & Accessories > Performance & Handling > Cooling.  No dimensions
> given.  Since thermostats seem to be generally the same diameter, can
> we conclude that the thermostat hole and the bypass hole in the AH
> head are the same as the holes in the MGA head?
>
> (The Other) Len
> Vacaville, CA, USA
> 1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: <warthodson at aol.com>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of coudesluijs.vcf]