[Healeys] Heat management

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 27 09:08:07 MDT 2010

This is just a test resend to see if the formatting holds.

Nice!

There is a warning about "breaking in a rebuild" for the local similar stuff.
Go here: http://www.rldindustries.com/ and click on the "Automotive" button.(
if you're interested ).

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

>> Bob -
>>
>> I don't have direct heat measurements,  but on my Atlantic before I jet
hot
>> coated my manifold, I could feel the heat coming off the manifold every
> time
>> I opened the bonnet.  Afterwards (using their extreme sterling coating)
the

http://picasaweb.google.com/Healey.Nut/1952AustinA90AtlanticSportsSaloon#5186