[Healeys] Fw: Thermostats

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 26 21:45:23 MDT 2010

Ed:  Ask my Sales Rep?  What Sales Rep??  I ain't got no Sales Rep!  I
thought you were " every mans' " Sales Rep.  If I had Sales Reps for all my
parts and labor needs, I wouldn't need to be subscribed to this List.    ;-)

A friend of mine just had his Volvo recalled for a defect repair.  I decided
to call a Healey Sales Rep to see if there were any recalls on 39031.  Can't
get a-hold of him.  What kind of Sales Rep is that?  Just because they don't
build the car any longer, they close up shop?  Where's the factory support
when you need it??  Disgraceful!    ;-)      ;-)

Happy Funny Friday tomorrow!

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031